Our boutique specialising in leather accessories and located in the heart of Florence was established back in 1906 by Felice Bojola who, together with his son Adolfo, managed to make his company an important reference for fashion in Florence. The nephew Sergio, who entered the family business during the ‘1950s, stood out for his creative talent, the artistic skills and the handicraft passion. Nowadays Sergio manages the company along with daughter Barbara, sons Francesco and Lorenzo and nephews Francesca, Matteo, Costanza e Niccolò. Palazzo Carnesecchi, a stone’s throw away from the Duomo, is still the beating heart of the BOJOLA brand. The company has been managed by family members with passion and the commitment for keeping the Italian quality and style unchanged.
Our historic laboratory is the very soul of our brand. We still cut by hand, we finish all the products by hand and with tireless meticulousness we pack each piece with the utmost attention to every detail.